Friday, July 28, 2006

Pervertables

Everyday Objects and BDSM, aka Pervertables!

We have all had fun with every day objects in a D/s setting I am sure, I know I have, there are a plethora of items at your fingertips after all. I started wondering about whole scenes using only these objects, to say my imagination went into overdrive would be fair!!

Cling film, used to wrap the sub from shoulders to feet. I like adding balls of cling film to the palms of the hands and making the sub hold them, arms crossed over the chest. 1) for comfort, the fingers can move a little and are less likely to become numb and 2) the way I wrap the hands makes escape almost impossible. I say almost, because I am sure one day someone will escape and I will have to rethink that! A cushion of cling film between knees and ankles again aids comfort of the sub, well as comfortable as being helpless can be. The cock of course can be either in or out (Its always fun to add a butt plug, especially one of those inflatable vibrating ones, the plug securely wrapped in the body, but thats not a pervertable ;) just a toy I like to add, the controls left out for use) Of course a gag can be fun, and as its household items knickers and scarfs work well.

Of course, wax play on a well oiled body before the wrapping is fun. The cleaning up is easy as it just peels off when you unwrap. Just remember to have towels handy, and plenty of liquid when you unwrap them!

Toys I have used on wrapped bodies include a wonderful leather fly swatter I bought in a local cook shop. It has a nice wooden handle and large yummy leather swatter. Stinging nettles can be used under the wrap for added fun, To add a little 'pop' try using bubble wrap *grins*

Wooden spoons, spatulas, rulers all make wonderful toys.
Chopsticks and elastic bands as clamps.
Plastic or electric fly swatters.
Stainless Steel Juicers that can be used warmed or cooled are fun.
Pegs, of course, can't be forgotten
Fresh breath strips or alkalizer tablets for virginal or anal play.
Toothpaste, chillie paste/salve, ginger root, deep heat, tiger balm, icey white, to name but a few, for play with attitude *grins*
A whole fruit basket of fruit or veg, and just think of the fun you can have with it after ;)
Toothbrushes, especially the vibrating ones!
Hairbrushes as paddles, hair scrunches as cock rings.
I even discovered that those small leather book marks leave such a nice welt when the tailed end is used.
Ping Pong bats

And that's just off the top of my head in a few moments, and I am sure you can all think of 101 things that can be used... maybe we should make a 101 Pervertables list! I know I look at things and think... Hmmmm now that can be used for this, or as that, don't you?

I for one want to explore more scenes using only items like those listed about, and see just how much fun I can have.

Mmmmmmmmmm... what made me do this post... new toys that arrived today, and some ideas I was having... more on the new toys to come!!

No comments: