Thursday, July 27, 2006

'I want him ...' - a poem by Dream

I want him to welcome me home, run me my bath, and ensure I have all I want before he readies himself for me.

I want him to lay out the toys as instructed before I come into the room.

I want him to inspect the room – it must not be lacking in any way whatsoever.

I want him to ensure there is a glass of chilled wine waiting for me, to light the candles and put on the music.

I want him to undress, fold his clothes neatly and wait for me naked.

I want him to kneel, bow his head and contemplate. His thoughts will be of only me.

I want him to clear his mind of any worries and to concentrate on service. He need not be afraid for when I enter the room I shall take complete charge and will not allow harm to befall him, for I will protect and nurture.

I want him to allow me into his dark places – places he has never allowed anyone to enter. I feel thrilled, privileged and eager to go there.

I want him...

2 comments:

Dream` said...

Thank you Nahemah,

And yes, I love to write, I have more stories and stuff to add in time.

:)

Dream

Anonymous said...

All the things a sub who loves you should do