Saturday, July 22, 2006

'Escape With Me' - a poem by Dream


I enjoy writing, here is a little something of mine :)

I will be posting more of my work in time


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Escape With me,
Slip off all your clothes,
Relax and let the naked truth out.
Don't hold back, reach out
Touch my body, feel my soft, supple breasts,
Taste the milky sweetness of my nipples.

Kiss it…
Touch it…
Lick it...

Play with my emotions
Tease my senses,
Explore and excite my mind,
As you slip your fingers between my wet, blushing lips.

Feel it...
Taste it...
Make love to it....

Slide your erect soul
In and out, in and out of my mind.
Faster and yet slower
As my back arches, my eyes close
Our breathing grows rapid and uneven.

Touch Me ...
Feel Me ...
Excite Me …

Blood pounds, temperatures rise,
Glistening perspiration caresses your back where my fingers grip
And you hear the moans of ecstasy
Whispering loudly in your ear.

Join Me …
Hear Me…
Escape with Me …

I'm nibbling, sweet nothings in your ear
And you reach your final thought
Our hearts race,
And yet, remain so calm.

Lie down ...
Relax ...
Close your eyes ...

We've joined together,
We've entered each others lives,
Opened and explored our minds,
And exposed the naked truth in both of us.

No comments: