Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Absolute Surrender



For me, there can be no sweeter gift than absolute surrender and submission.

Getting a sub to let me open the door to their mind, allowing me enter, to wander slowly through the corridors of their minds, into those deep dark areas of their inner sanctum, a place not shared with many.

Then feeling the surrender as they relinquish their hold over their conscious mind and allowing compelling whispers to direct their subconscious. Discovering their hidden depths, and darkest desires, as they allow me to work with that, nurturing, pushing, encouraging their growth, moulding them. Watching as I then take them to the point of no return, as they surrender totally, completely, in order to please me. Watching as their body and mind surrender, releasing that last delicious sigh from deep within to announce their compliance and acceptance, to my will.

Watching as they kneel in surrender before me. For me there is nothing sexier than a sub willingly surrendering their mind to me, allowing me to treasure this gift and cradle it safely in my care. I admire those who willingly kneel, because to surrender completely requires great strength. It is such a powerful sight, one that is deeply intimate and vulnerable, it requires the subs trust and respect. This symbolic offering of a subs gift of submission quite literally takes my breath away, and strikes to the very core of me.

Its very true that anyone can kneel before a Dom/me, But I am talking about the sub who kneels in submission and surrender, openly offering themselves to my care, my whim, placing themselves in my hands.

Yes, a powerful, sexy, breath taking image indeed.

No comments: