Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Pledge as a Mistress

When I take on a submissive, I make a pledge to myself and to them.

They offer themselves to me, mind, body, soul and emotions.

In retrun I pledge...

To cherish you, not only as my submissive, but as the warm, caring, intelligent sensitive man that you are.

I shall never intentionally harm you, and although I know, I am not perfect, I shall try to act wisely in all things.

If I make a mistake, then I will admit it, and learn from it.

I shall continually strive to guide you and teach you to help you and support you, as you make the difficult decisions, which precede growth.

I will be patient, as you grow, knowing that all things take time and change often does not come easily. But even in my patience, I shall continually push you forward and not allow you to fall backwards. If in anything you do fall, I shall be there to catch you, hold you, comfort you, support you and then place you back on track.

If I ever lose my temper, I shall step back from that situation until I regain control, then deal with what has occurred. I will not speak in anger, nor will I act irrationally or hastily, you shall always have the opportunity to explain what has happened, before I decide what must be done, then my actions will always be based on correcting you, not punishing you.

I will continue to build trust, being open and honest with you, always encouraging you and never belittling you, always having in interest in all of your life.

I shall always communicate with you, even when it may not be easy for me, showing both my strengths and weaknesses, being open and honest.

The energy flow is like Yin and Yang, you are submissive, I am dominant, two sides of the same coin, one by itself is worthless, so while we have very different roles, we are both important.

I will treasure you, knowing without you, I have no more than an unfulfilled desire.

No comments: